- Read the Psalm.
- Pay close attention to the verse or verses noted.
- Look for words such as for, because, surely, that. (Note: Not every reading will have one of these terms, but many of them will.)
- Answer the question: Who is God?
- Example: Psalm 92 (see vv. 9-10, 15)
- Who is God? — God is my refuge and my rock. There is no wickedness in Him!
Read Psalm 119:1-48 (see vv. 32, 35, 39, 42-43)
Who is God?
Click here if you would like to read additional information for this Summer Reading Devotional.